Homecoming Mums and Garters for Pearce High School Students
All Proceeds Benefit the JJP Student Community
The J.J. Pearce PTA Mum Store is located in a shopping center space on the NW Corner of Coit and Campbell near Centre for Dance.
7517 Campbell Rd., Suite 407, Dallas, TX 75248
Mum and Garter Sales are In-Store Only
The PTA Mum Store does not have online sales and is not associated with the Mum Shop in Plano.
Freshman Homecoming Information
What is the PTA Mum Store?
The PTA Mum Store is the primary Pearce PTA fundraiser, with the money raised used for the benefit of the J.J. Pearce student community. This fundraiser is managed by volunteer PTA officers, and the workforce that creates and sells all of the Mums and Garters is 100% volunteer. It takes many people to make this fundraiser possible and we need your help!
The Pearce PTA shares its profits with the JJP student organizations that provide volunteers. In the 2017-18 school year the Pearce PTA distributed more than $17,000 to Pearce sports teams and organizations!
Volunteers and Donations Needed!
- The Mum Store needs donations of water, other beverages, and snacks for the volunteers.
- The Mum Store needs volunteers who can help with any number of tasks, including sales and finishing (assembling and decorating the mums).
- If you are interested in finishing, we are moving at a steady pace, but are happy to train new finishers.
- During homecoming season the PTA Mum Store is usually open for production/finishing by 10am until the late afternoon, and will often have another crew that volunteers in the evening. If the door is locked, knock, or you can text one of the Mum Store PTA officers below to find out if the store is open.
- firstname.lastname@example.org Email to ask questions or get more information.
To Volunteer to Help with Mum/Garter Sales
Check out the October 2014 issue of D Magazine with an article about homecoming mums featuring the Pearce PTA Mum Store! dmagazine
Click on the above picture to find Pearce PTA on Facebook
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization, you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?